Monday, January 9, 2012

8 year anniversary to Deer Valley 9-3-11

This year for our anniversary, Ben and I went to Deer Valley to spend the day riding the mountain bike trails.  We had so much fun!  We took the ski lift up to top and rode down three different times.  The ski lift ride up the mountain was so pretty.  It was a great way to relax a little before heading down the mountain each time not to mention a great time to just talk to each other and enjoy the day together!  I was a little surprised just how physically demanding it was to ride those trials.  I wouldn't normally think that riding down hill would be that strenuous, but when I take into consideration that the trails aren't smooth and paved, yeah, my body did take a bit of a beating.  By the time we finished the third trail my wrists and legs were pretty sore and fatigued and I didn't think it wise to try a fourth run, but it was well worth it!!!  We had such a great time!  HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, Ben!  Thanks for making life so amazing, I love you now and forever!!!

1 comments:

JayDee said...

Happy Anniversary guys! And I love your new family picture! It is adorable!