I have been tagged by Julie.
7 things I can do...
Multi-Task
play "get you" with my little boy
Sew and embroider
Cook/bake
scuba dive (although it has been a while)
scrapbook
draw
7 things I can't do...
make decisions very quickly
be mean
be 20 again
wear wrinkly clothes
reach the top shelf in the kitchen, or most places for that matter
see my backside without a mirror (that one was contributed by Ben)
wrap my leg around my head
7 things I always say...
"I love you!"
"Tyson, can I have a hug/kiss?"
"I'm gonna get you!"
"Where's Tyson?"
"Dang it!"
"What the heck!"
"Ummmm, I don't know!"
7 things I always eat...
Vitamins
Cereal (non-sugary varieties)
chicken
veggies
Milk
tortillas
butter (NOT margarine)
7 tags...
Emy
Autumn
Tammy
Brooke
Kim
Sabrina
Marci
Saturday, November 29, 2008
7 Random Things...
Posted by Valerie at 7:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I think it's fun to see other's lists. I like Ben's contribution. That's a pretty good one!
I love the number 7... thanks 4 tagging me.
Post a Comment