We took advantage of the warmer weather last night and headed to Temple Square. We have been wanting to see the lights for the past three Christmas' but we've never made it, mainly because of the extreme cold. Last night was a perfect night to go with temperatures in the upper 40's. We walked around for quite a while and I didn't complain about being cold once, it was great! Tyson marveled at the lights although I seem to remember there being more lights in years past. It was a great way to officially start the Christmas season!
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Christmas Lights
We took advantage of the warmer weather last night and headed to Temple Square. We have been wanting to see the lights for the past three Christmas' but we've never made it, mainly because of the extreme cold. Last night was a perfect night to go with temperatures in the upper 40's. We walked around for quite a while and I didn't complain about being cold once, it was great! Tyson marveled at the lights although I seem to remember there being more lights in years past. It was a great way to officially start the Christmas season!
Posted by Valerie at 12:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Great pictures! It's hard to take pictures of lights at night and you did a fantastic job! My favorite is the one with Tyson behind the fence with his little face showing through. Very cute!
Awesome pictures! Love you guys!!!
I love your pictures!! Such fun memories for Tyson.
Post a Comment