Tuesday, May 19, 2009

April and Leonard's Wedding


CONGRATULATIONS to my younger sister, April, on her wedding day! She and Leonard were married on Monday, May 18th in Kauai and I couldn't be happier for her!!! She is such a beautiful bride, I just wish I could have been there!!!

I just want her to know that I am SO excited for her and am so grateful that she found such an amazing guy! I have never seen her so happy and she deserves that! He truly completes her!

April, I am so proud of you and all that you have accomplished! You are a very talented and strong person and I love you! I am blessed to have you for my sister!

Welcome to the family, Leonard!!! I wish you both the very best now and ALWAYS!!!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Wow! April is so pretty! What a beautiful bride! What a beautiful place to get married too!

Name Without End said...

I think this picture is sooo amazing. I couldn't get over how much April looks like her mom. My kids have commented that I looked like that when I was younger - what a compliment!!!!

Aunt Shirley