There aren't too many pictures of me and my little boy since I am usually the one holding the camera, but Ben got a few for me over the past few months. We only have a few weeks left before my one on one time with Tyson will be limited with the new baby and I want him to have some pictures of he and his mommy having fun together.
Pregnancy kills my ribs and my exercise ball is about the only thing that brings relief. Tyson figured he would join in on the fun!
Tyson asked me to build him a robot with the mega blocks and this is what we came up with. I was pretty proud of my creation especially since Ben was sitting there watching to see what I would build. I think I surprised him a little.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Fun With Mom
Posted by Valerie at 8:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
So cute! How fun. You're such a good mom! Love you :)
This is so cute!! I can't believe how big Tyson is getting!
Post a Comment