Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Father's & Son's Campout

Ben was so excited to take Tyson on their first Father's and Son's camp out! He had been talking about it for weeks and getting Tyson excited as well. They had a great time. I have to say that it was a little sad to watch my hubby and my little boy drive away without me for the night! It was the first time I had spent the night at home by myself, I wasn't quite sure what to do with my free time in the quiet, but I managed. I love to see Ben's excitement when it comes to spending time like that with Tyson!

Can you tell they're excited!


Look at that dirty face!

Boy, I know I'm a mom when I look at this picture and think, "I hope he had his teeth brushed before he went to bed!" Fuzzy marshmello teeth, YUCK!

Just before they left. Tyson loves sticks and water.

2 comments:

Jen Bowen said...

That would be hard to watch your husband and little boy drive off for the night without you. It looks like they had so much fun. I'm glad you survived too!

Mandy said...

I stole your "forever, for always, and no matter what" quote for one of my pictures. Its so sweet.