We had our ward Halloween party and everyone, except me of course, dressed up. Tyson was Buzz Lightyear, Karissa was a flower girl of sorts and Ben was a full blown nerd. None of these pictures have him in full costume but it was pretty funny. He had his pants hiked up to his armpits almost, glasses with the tape, high-waters, black shoes with the white socks, the awesome part in his hair and yes, he even had toilet paper sticking out the back of his pants. Boy am I glad he doesn't look like that everyday.
For Tyson's costume Ben and I were too cheap to buy the WAY overpriced, poor quality things at Walmart so I happened to find these Buzz Lightyear pajamas at Penny's. They were less than the Walmart costumes, they looked better plus he gets to wear them the rest of the winter, all for $10. I think we did pretty good, although I don't think we will be able to get away with something like that next year. Tyson would not take his coat off the whole time.

Thanks, Mandy for the tutu, I was so excited to use it! She looked soooooo... cute!I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!
Friday, October 30, 2009
Costumes
Posted by Valerie at 9:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Cute pictures. I would have liked to have seen Ben's full costume. Did anyone take pictures of that?
The PJ idea is great! At this age, they don't even know the difference! My husband likes to dress up on Halloween too, I don't get it! You have a very cute family!
So cute! Your little family is just growing! I'm glad the tutu worked out. :)
Cute costumes! Happy Halloween!
Post a Comment