My blogging has not been the biggest priority as of late, but I am finally posting some pictures of our sweet little girl and boy! It has been a busy couple of months. Karissa's blessing took place last month and my parents and one of my sister's, Elyse, were able to visit for the occasion. It was sure nice to have them here, it makes me sad that I don't get to see them all that often, but I'm grateful for the times that I do! Thanks mom and dad for the sacrifices you made to see your new little grand daughter (and favorite oldest daughter, wink wink)!
Other than that life in general has kept us busy. A new baby is always labor intensive and time consuming, but so worth it! We have our good days and our better days! Tyson is adjusting well with his sister. He loves to give her hugs and kisses and likes to sing I Am A Child Of God to her, it is the sweetest thing!
Aside from the baby and Tyson I have also been trying to get a few embroidery orders done. It has been very stressful and I just look forward to being done with these orders!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, we hope you all enjoy the pictures!
August 2009 favorites:
Too CUTE!
"Strike a pose...Vogue!";)
Tyson's new bike. Notice it doesn't have any pedals. It is a special bike that is supposed to teach balance and steering before pedaling. We found the idea online, children as early as two years old master these things and even continue to ride them even after getting a pedal bike. We thought training wheels were more of a crutch than a help so we decided to try this approach. So far Tyson isn't too interested and now that it is cold we may have to wait until spring to try again. I wish they made them in my size!This picture just cracks me up!!!
AAAHHHH!!!
September 2009 favorites:
Blessing Day!
These pictures of just Karissa in her blessing dress were actually taken a few days ago. We forgot to get them on the actual day and then time just seemed to slip by. I finally got them though and that is all that matters!
Our family with my parents and sister, Elyse! So glad they could come!!!!!!!!!
My little angel! I LOVE it when she smiles!!!
October 2009 favorites (more to come):
The cutest and sweetest kids EVER...of course I'm biased!!!
Such a big smile, I love it!
Friday, October 9, 2009
Catch-up Time!
Posted by Valerie at 12:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
So cute! Love all the pictures.
Very cute pictures. That's a cool idea with the bike. I'd never heard of it before. I also love Karissa's blessing dress.
I loved all the photos! Karissa's blessing dress photos are so beautiful! Thanks for sharing them with us!
Soo cute!! So cute. I'm so glad I was able to be there! Love you :)
Post a Comment