Thursday, April 29, 2010

Getting caught up!

The whole family (minus Jeremy)

I just realized that my last post was January, and I don't have many pictures of anything until this month. Where has the time gone?

I missed writing about Tyson's first talk in primary in February...he did so well. I just wrote a short talk for him, got him excited about it a few days before and when it came time to get up there he had no reservations. The only thing was that he whispered the whole thing because I was whispering it in his ear. He thought that because mom was whispering that he needed to keep his voice down too, like at home. It was too cute, I was so proud of him. I will be honest that I almost cried as I walked out of the room...my little man is growing up WAY to fast! He did such a great job!

March was pretty much a blur up until our vacation to California at the end of the month. We packed up the kids and headed to my parents house for a week. We got to spend Easter with my family which was great! It was so nice to be around my WHOLE family again! It makes me wish we lived closer so that I could spend more time with them! I met my sisters little baby boy for the first time and what a cutie he is! It is hard being away from everyone, I feel I miss out on so much and my kids don't really get to know my siblings too much.

Much of our vacation was spent just relaxing. Ben took part of his car audio project to keep him busy and I just enjoyed the family. We were hoping to bask in the sunny California weather, but of course it was cold and raining or snowing up until our last day there. The day after Easter we woke up to eight inches of snow, UUUHHHGGG! Luckily it all melted off by the end of the day.


Decorating eggs with Auntie Elyse and cousin Megan.






Tyson LOVED playing with his Uncle Jeremy!


April, Leonard and family

Nigel, Sabrina and family


Karissa with Uncle Shawn



Grandma and Grandpa with all the grandkids



Karissa with cousin Megan

1 comments:

kelli said...

I loove it! Your hair is getting so long!! It's beautiful.