When Karissa eats, boy oh boy does she make a mess! I know it's easier to just feed her myself, thereby minimizing the epic clean up routine, but she needs to learn right....? Well I do pick my battles and there are days when I don't want to spend 15 minutes cleaning her up or bathing her for the second or third time in one day. Today, as you can see was one day that I just let her have at it and boy did she. She is eating oatmeal, or at least trying to eat it. Gotta love this girl!
Saturday, September 18, 2010
What a Mess!
Posted by Valerie at 1:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I love all the expressions on her face. She's adorable!
Ditto Julie! She looks so happy, and proud of herself!
What can I say she is so cute, whether she has oatmeal on her or not!
Post a Comment