Thursday, January 6, 2011

Visit with Uncle Nigel

 
We had the opportunity to have my brother Nigel come out for a visit and we really enjoyed having him!  The kids loved him, Tyson was Nigel's little shadow from the moment he got here and Karissa loved him as well.  He arrived Christmas day and stayed until New Years day.  While he was here the kids and I took him to Temple Square where we went on a tour of the Conference Center and the temple visitors center.  Nigel had never been in the Conference Center and it was the first time I had taken the kids inside.



GOT HIM!!!



Tyson sure loves his uncle Nigel!


On New Years Eve Ben had the day off so we took Nigel and the Family to Incredible Pizza.  I have to say that it was the nicest family fun center I had ever been too.  I'm sure the fact that the place is less than one year old is why it's in such good shape and CLEAN! Aside from its cleanliness there were lots of things to do from laser tag, mini bowling, bumper cars, go carts, miniature golf and lots of arcade type games.  We got there right when it opened so we were one of two families there. We played mini bowling first then the boys played laser tag. They were the only ones playing which made for a good experience for Tyson, no older kids mowing him over.
 
Karissa loved the toddler play area, especially the little merry-go-round.  Tyson's favorites for the day were laser tag and go carts.  We all had a great time!  The only thing we didn't enjoy too much was the buffet that was included in the entrance fee.  Then again, buffets generally aren't good anyway.  Regardless of the the food though, we will visit again in the future...fun times!!!























2 comments:

Julie said...

Great pictures! I've not heard of Incredible Pizza, but it looks like a fun place to go. I'm glad you had such a nice visit with Nigel.

Jen Bowen said...

A clean family fun center? That is surprising. I'm glad you had so much fun with your brother. I miss living near my siblings too and can't wait until I get to see any of them again. Cute pictures.