Valentine's Day was so much fun! I made heart cutouts and other decorations ahead of time so that I could decorate the night before and surprise the kids when they got up that morning. Tyson made special Valentines for Daddy and Karissa and even wrote his own sweet messages on each one. He could hardly wait to give them to them.
We waited to exchange our valentines until Daddy got home from work, but I gave them each a special balloon that morning. It was fun to see their excitement as they each received their surprises. It was a fun day.
 |
| The kids bedroom door. |
 |
| Tyson with his valentine and the one he made for Daddy. |
 |
| Karissa was pretty excited to get her own valentine! |
 |
| The valentines I made for each of the kids. They pulled the candy out before I could get the picture. |
2 comments:
What a cute idea! The kids look like they had a lot of fun.
That is so fun. What a fun mom! You're so cute.
Post a Comment