Tyson you are going to do so well in school. I love you so much and pray everyday that you will be confident and successful in all you do! You are an amazing little boy! You amaze me everyday with the things you've learned and abilities you've acquired. I am so proud of you! Your eagerness to learn has really paid off! Our goal throughout this year was to try to have you reading before you started Kindergarten and YOU DID IT!!!!!!!. You worked so hard! It wasn't easy some days and I will admit that I wasn't always the most patient, but you ALWAYS forgave me every time I apologized. Just how you would say "It's okay, Mom" or "I'm sorry you got frustrated.", just made me want to try even harder to be the best mom I know I can be. You are going to do GREAT! "I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ICE CREAM!" (and cheesecake)!!!!!
Friday, June 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment