We had a wonderful weekend! What a great way to end the summer! Ben and I celebrated our anniversary in Park City (our first night away from Tyson)! I have to say that it was a little hard to leave Tyson for that long, but I knew he was in great hands with his grandma and grandpa! We had a great time and I even managed to refrain from calling to check on him until the next morning. It was really nice to have all that time with just Ben though! We ate out, went to a few movies we had been wanting to see, did a little shopping (that was more for me), and just enjoyed our time together!
Tyson seemed to have a great time with grandma and grandpa, considering he didn't run to greet us when we got home tells me that he didn't miss us too much. Grandma and Grandpa took him to Wheeler Farm where he got to interact with the animals and play on a couple of tractors. Grandma said that the tractors were probably his favorite things. He is definitely like his dad! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for taking such good care of Tyson while we were away! We all had a great time!





3 comments:
I'm so happy for you that you were able to get away to celebrate your Anniversary! I know Grandma Sue and Grandpa Doug enjoyed taking care of Tyson!
Little Tyson is getting soooo big!!! Love the pictures!!! We enjoy looking at your blog! Love you guys and miss you bunches!!!
I am glad I found your blog! Thanks for going with me today.
Post a Comment