It is hard to believe that just five years ago Ben and I were sealed together for time and all eternity. Looking back it has been an eventful five years with moves, job changes, the birth of our wonderful little boy, and many other blessings and challenges. Not a day goes by that I don't think about how blessed I am to have such a wonderful husband! He is my best friend, confidant, counselor, comedian, and my rock, among other things. I thought I would take a moment and let Ben know just a few of the things I love so much about him:
1. your smile
2. the beautiful color of your eyes
3. how you support me in all I do
4. how you rub my feet every morning
5. how you hold my hand when we are out in public
6. your compliments
7. how you call me on your way home from work to see how my day was
8. how you send me emails just to say "I Love You!"
9. how hard you work for our family
10. your desire to find a hobby we can enjoy together
11. your unconditional love
12. your forgiveness and tender heart when I fall short
13. your ability to make me laugh even when I try not too
14. how you can fix anything
15. how lovingly you play with Tyson
16. how you love to spend time with Tyson and I
17. how photogenic you are
18. how you strive to live worthy of your priesthood
19. how you try so hard to understand me when at times I don't understand myself
20. how you make up little songs
21. your patience with my indecisiveness
22. how we seem to always think and say the same things
23. your encouragement
24. how you strive to excel in all you do
25. your imagination
26. your hugs and sweet kisses
27. how you talk in your sleep sometimes
28. the little things you do to help me
29. how you twitch just as you're falling asleep
30. the fact that we will be together forever!!!
Here's to an eternity of many more happy momories! I love you, Ben!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






5 comments:
Congratulations on 5 years! Very sweet tribute to Ben. He's a sweetheart and so are you!
way to go guys! it is great to see another couple who don't fight and who truely love each other! isn't it great to be married! mike and i wish you all the best in these upcoming years, but you guys don't need our luck, you have the love and support of one another, and with that, you can get through anything, and you can achieve anything! ... and ben, i still look up to you as an example, yes, i still do... and i am even more happy to have a sister like valerie! what a sweetie! thanks ben for marrying her and finding me a really fun sister! i know you did it all for me! lol! we love you guys and congratulations !
Aw, that is so so sweet. I love that picture, too! You guys are so amazing, and generous. I love you!
I am so blessed to have you as Ben's eternal companion. I love you as my daughter and it fills me with joy to know that you both are so happy together! Thank you for letting us have our first sleep over with Tyson and his Grandpa and Grandma!
Sue
Happy Anniversary you two!!!!! What a neat tribute! We love you guys and are grateful for how you bless our lives! I love your picture, too!
Post a Comment