Friday, October 31, 2008

Pumpkin Carving



Last night we carved our pumpkins. Tyson didn't want to touch the slimy insides, but once we cleaned it out and carved his pumpkin he loved it! He liked to take the cut out nose and put it back in place then he would take the pieces from Ben's and my pumpkins and put them in his. Just as we were getting ready to take them outside to light them up Tyson poked one of the eyes out of his. I guess since mom carved it he needed to add his own personal touch.

Ben's pumpkin didn't make it in the picture. He had a pumpkin carving contest at work so he used the company's logo as the mouth of his jack-o-lantern. It turned out great! We will have to get a picture of it tonight and let you all know if he won or not.

4 comments:

K P said...

That's a cool slide show! Such cute pictures! Your pumpkins turned out really cute (and scary).

Anonymous said...

What can I say--he's my cute grandson!! He had so much fun, you could see the sparkle in his eyes!

Julie said...

That is a great slide show and such cute pictures. Your pumpkins turned out great.

Jen Bowen said...

I can't believe how much Tyson is growing up. He's such a cute kid. Sometimes I still have a hard time not picturing him as a baby. It was cute hearing about the ways he found to have fun with the pumpkin carving.