Sunday, August 9, 2009

Pictures of Karissa

I haven't had a whole lot of free time to blog so it has taken me a while to get these on here. What free time I do get I usually choose to take a nap. I am still planning on blogging about her birth so stay tuned.


Tyson loves his baby sister. He asked if she could lay by him during nap time.











I absolutley ADORE my children and I LOVE being a mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Christiansen's said...

Oh my heavens, she seriously is so precious. I loved the picture with her wrapped up and her little hands attempting to get up to her face. She is so cute!

Warner Fam said...

She is so beautiful!! I need to come see her!! Hope you and your family are doing well.

Jen Bowen said...

I'm very behind on reading blogs and just barely saw this one and the birth story. These pictures are amazing. I especially love the ones of Karissa with Tyson. You can tell he loves having a baby sister. I'm so glad that your adventure giving birth turned out so well. I can't wait to meet Karissa!