Thursday, August 27, 2009

Swine Flu Vaccine Scare

I am not usually one to discuss such a touchy subject, but as the Swine Flu scare escalates I feel it very important to write a brief post and urge all who may read this to get the facts and educate themselves on this issue. With a possible mandatory vaccine order in the works PLEASE do your homework as to what this will mean for you and your family! Whether you vaccinate or not please educate yourself on the dangers of this particular vaccine not to mention our rights that will be revoked should this mandatory vaccine order pass! The media is not the best place to get the "facts" on this subject or on any subject for that matter. There is loads of information on the web and here are just a few websites I find helpful.

http://drtenpenny.com
http://mercola.com
http://homefirst.com
http://nvic.org

The information obviously doesn't stop there! I hope I do not come across as trying to sway anyone one way or another, I am just pleading with you to educated youself before making any decisions and/or allowing the government to take away our rights . I personally feel that the government should NOT have the power to tell me what is best for me and my family and force me to comply!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting this! in the last few months i have really really researched this out and i really believe that it is SO important to educate yourself in this issue! there are a lot of things that aren't adding up. thanks for posting this!

educate before you vaccinate!

Name Without End said...

I absolutely agree. The more I read about it the more concerned I am. I think I will resort to my essential oils - especially Thieves - to diffuse in the air and to clean with. It also makes a wonderful hand cleaner.