Friday, July 17, 2009

Birth of our precious angel!

Karissa Bailey
Born: July 14th, 2009 at 11:58 PM
Weight: 5 lbs. 15 oz.
Length: 19 1/4 inches






More pictures and her birth story to come! We are so excited she is here!

11 comments:

K P said...

She's beautiful! CONGRATULATIONS! She a very lucky baby to have you and Ben for her parents!!!

sue said...

I've waited so long (at least it felt like a long time) to hold this sweet little girl in my arms. She has already won my heart. It's amazing though, how there's always enough room in our hearts to love another person.

Mandy said...

She is absolutely precious!! And so tiny! Congratulations!

Christiansen's said...

She is DARLING! I can't wait to hear the whole story, especially since she was a couple weeks early. I am bringing you dinner tomorrrow so I will call you to figure out a time to drop it off. I hope you are feeling well. :)

Melissa said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting, I'm so happy for you. I hope that you are both doing well.

Warner Fam said...

She is beautiful!! I am glad she made it. I can't wait to hear the birth story!!

Julie said...

What a sweet little girl. I am anxious to meet her. Thanks for posting pictures. I hope you are feeling well. Love, Julie

kelli said...

Yes, thanks for the pictures, and GO BEN! I couldn't believe it when my mom told me what happened! You guys are amazing.
She's beautiful. :) I wanna hold her real bad. :)

My word verification was 'mothiner'... if you take out the 'in,' it's mother! Awww. Precious. ;) The Mother In you.

Wow. Yup. haha. Love you!!!

Jen Bowen said...

She is precious. I think the 3rd picture is my favorite. Congrats and good luck getting adjusted to having 2!

Name Without End said...

I was so excited to see your mom that I forgot to hold her! Give her an extra hug and tell her that, "Auntie Shirley is sorry she missed holding you".

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE! i'm so glad we were able to stay another day and be there for the baby!