Here are just a few random pictures I took in January of the kids. I need to get back into taking more pictures!
I love my little girl, but sometimes (actually quite a lot) she makes this really irritating sound when she wants attention. This expression is the one usually on her face when she is making the sound. To give you an idea just how unpleasant it is at times; those of you who have seen the movie Dumb and Dumber, there is the one scene where Jim Carey is driving the dog van with three other characters and asks if they want to here the most annoying sound in the world...yep, that is pretty much what we hear from this little girl. We love her though!
Monday, February 1, 2010
Love my Kids!!!
Posted by Valerie at 7:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
hahahahahaha... Oh no! I'm so sorry... But they are adorable. That's some consolation at least, right? :)
How can something so cute make an annoying noise? :) She is adorable.
Post a Comment