Friday, October 22, 2010

FHE at Temple Square

Tyson is always talking about how he is going to go to the temple someday and he loves to point out the temple every time we drive by.  So for FHE we went to Temple Square to walk around and to go into the visitors centers.  We looked at all the beautiful paintings and of course the statue of Christ. We saw it all.  It is hard for Tyson to understand that he can't go inside the temple until he is 12 years old, but he tells us all the time. "I'm going to go there someday!"  It makes me feel good to know that he has that desire at such a young age.  I sincerely hope that we can raise our children in righteousness so that they will always have that desire to enter those sacred doors when they come of age!  I look forward with great anticipation to taking Tyson to the temple for baptisms when he turns 12! 

0 comments: