Thursday, October 21, 2010

Tyson's 1st Fishing Trip

Tyson got to go fishing for the first time.  We called up Uncle Rob and went to one of the local lakes.  Tyson only fished for a short time.  He thought that playing with the worm and climbing the nearby tree was much more exciting!                                                                              
He loved playing with the worm.  Didn't matter whether it was half or whole.


I know it's just a worm, but mom wouldn't touch it!

Love those smiles!



Tyson and his great-uncle Rob.  Thanks for another great day, Rob!!!


3 comments:

Wells Family said...

What fun! Your kids are so so so cute! I can't believe how big they are getting. I love the picture of Tyson with the worm.

Raya said...

What a sweet family!! We love you so much. I'm with Valerie, I wouldn't touch the worm, either. I remember how my two older brothers used to catch worms in the back yard when I was little. They used a probe that shot electricity into the ground and that made the worms come wiggling out of the ground. I wanted to watch but I had to stand in the doorway and lock the screen so they wouldn't dangle them in my face. Isn't that just like what boys do? Love, Grandma Jones

Julie said...

I especially love the pictures of them in the tree. Absolutely darling. And the one with Tyson and the worm is priceless.