Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Halloween crafts
It has been so fun making a few Halloween decorations with Tyson! He has had so much fun and we have more planned!!! Our first project yesterday was to make the cheesecloth ghost. Tyson helped me drape the layers over a balloon and a couple of water bottles. We had to wait several hours for that to dry before he could put the eyes and mouth on. Next, we started on our spider by taking an egg carton and cutting it into individual cups then painting them black. We left those to dry over night then this afternoon we added our legs and silly eyes. Mine is the only one in the first picture because Tyson was napping with his (he loves it that much). It's so fun to watch him learn and have fun with mommy!!!
Posted by Valerie at 2:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Oh, so cute (the decorations and Tyson sleeping with his spiders)!!
Those are so cute! I just love the ghost! Tyson seems very proud of his crafts.
Looks like a lot of fun. They turned out cute! How does Grandma Sue like those spiders?
I love it!! I want a cheesecloth ghost! Adorable. My only question is, how will you store it??
Oh and I totally love that Tyson slept with them!!
Kelli, I don't plan on keeping the ghost. It was so cheap and easy to make we can make another one next year! My kind of decorations, things I don't have to store ;D
These are just too cute! How clever! I wish I would have know about this stuff when my kids were small.
Grandma Sue LOVES the ghost, but since Valerie & Tyson made the spiders, I'll admit to liking JUST those spiders ;)
Post a Comment