I arrived at the school a little early to pick him up and when he finally came out he came running when he saw me with a HUGE smile on his face. He told me he had a great day! That of course made me feel better about sending him to school. I just hate how quickly he is growing up! I love him to death and want the best for him, so I need to step back a little and let him experience life, learn and grow. I just wish time would slow down a little!
I love you, Tyson! I am so glad you had an amazing first day of school! I hope your love of school and learning continues! You are one amazing little boy and your dad and I couldn't be prouder!
| Walking into class. |





1 comments:
As a mom seeing your little child go off on his own is always hard, but it is also an amazing feeling to see them walk confidently toward school or even as they leave on their mission and realize that this is what you've dreamed for them all along. It still chokes me up to let them go though, even my grandson was hard to let go!
Post a Comment