Friday, August 15, 2008

Discovery Gateway adventure



Last Saturday Ben and I decided to take Tyson to the Discovery Gateway museum. We were pretty excited to go and we made sure we got there right when they opened to avoid crowds. Am I glad we did too, by the time we left it was pretty crazy in there with all the kids and adults running around.

Tyson had a great time. He got right in there and tried everything. He loved the balls and of course the water area (which had balls too). Ben was pretty fascinated with the animation exhibit. They had little figurines that you could stage and photograph allowing you to make your own little animated movie clip. There was an area where you could create your own comic strip too.



Both Tyson and Ben were getting creative with the wall of pipes. There were several different pipes that were different sizes and angles that you could move around to create your own "ball shoot".
There were things to do for people of all ages. We had a great time playing and experimenting. I can definitely say that we will be back!

3 comments:

Julie said...

That sounds like a fun place to go. I didn't know they had so many different things to do there.

Anonymous said...

Me and mike both thought that place looked fun! especially the ball shoot! you take pictures really well!

K P said...

Tyson looks like a very happy boy! It's a pretty cool place! Neat to have it so close!