Tyson LOVES his Transformers!Nurf gun that doesn't work worth beans!
We had a wonderful Christmas! It was so fun to see Tyson's eyes light up when he saw his Christmas presents. When we showed him that he could open them he was excited although he is not a frantic paper ripper, he took his time. His favorite gifts, of course, were his Transformers. For a two and a half year old he sure loves those things and is pretty good at transforming them. His new ones are a little harder though. It's pretty sad when a two year old can figure out a toy and his mom can't. Tyson is definitely mechanically minded, thanks to his dad.
Originally we planned to head to California to spend the holiday with my family but at the last minute we decided to cancel due to the fact that I had been dealing with morning sickness. I decided that spending 18 plus hours (one-way) on a train when I didn't feel well would probably not be the most ideal situation. As much as I wanted to see my family I am glad that we decided to stay home! We had a wonderful day in the comfort of our home where my bed and bathroom were available to me whenever I needed them. We instead had the opportunity to spend the day snowed in with Doug and Sue. They had originally planned to head to Idaho but the weather wouldn't cooperate. We are grateful though because we got to spend the day together. I have to say that the snow storm we experience Christmas Day was a nasty one! I've experienced several white Christmas' but never one as bad as this year! Overall it was a nice relaxing day!
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Christmas Day 2008
Posted by Valerie at 11:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Transformers are some of the coolest toys in any era. Glad Tyson's starting young with them. :)
Post a Comment