Monday, January 12, 2009

Fun Quilt Idea

So, I mentioned before that I would like to make a quilt for Tyson. Here is the pattern I would like to use, I just need to decide on colors. Having never made a quilt before I am hoping that this pattern will be pretty forgiving if I don't get things quite right.

http://tallgrassprairiestudio.blogspot.com/2008/04/for-dana-wonky-log-cabin-block-tutorial.html

6 comments:

Tammy said...

That is a really cute quilt, and it looks really forgiving...perfect for a first quilt!

Julie said...

That's really cute. It looks like a fairly easy pattern. What colors are you going to use? I've made several quilts myself so if you need any help, I am at your service.

Jess said...

Fun quilt! It looks like it'll be a forgiving pattern, too.

Nancy and Spencer said...

Ooh I love that design! You're much more ambitious than I. I made Kaden's quilt (my first and last quilt) with giant squares and a border... and I still had trouble! ;) Good luck!

jacquie said...

it's totally forgiving. i'd love to see it when you finish! have fun.
jacquie

Anonymous said...

you can do it! i hve done the same one except i sewed it straight, but with it sqiwampus it would make it easier