This is for you Brad...
For others of you who may have been a little curious as to what the fetus doll looks like that I mentioned in my last post, here you go. I put my hand in there to give you a sense of scale. Yes, it's even anatomically correct.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Fetus doll
Posted by Valerie at 2:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Thanks Valerie! It looks significantly more human than I expected. :)
That's pretty cool! What a neat idea to give to the big brother or sister of the new baby.
I've never heard of a fetus doll before, so thanks for posting a picture!
And congratulations!
That's pretty cool! Will Tyson get another doll the next time you have an ultrasound? Is that the "actual" size of the 11 week baby?
By the way, we're so excited for you!
Nancy,
I don't think he will be getting another doll, but I thought it was pretty cool too. Yes, it is the "approximate" size of an 11 week old baby (about the size of a plum). We are excited and thank you!!!
Post a Comment