
I like to try new recipes quite often and allrecipes.com is one of my favorite sites I visit for this purpose. I love how the recipes are rated, it makes it easier to choose a one. Plus, I can read the reviews to see how others have changed it and make my own changes based off those suggestions. Well, I was looking for a bread machine roll recipe the other night and came across this one:
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Sweet-Dinner-Rolls/Detail.aspx
(Sorry, I couldn't get the link to work properly).
All I have to say is that they are truly the BEST rolls EVER!!!!!!!!!!! I have been in search of a bread recipe that is light, fluffy and one that tastes great. I will be searching no more. I would recommend these over all the other roll recipes I've tried and there are some good ones, but nothing comes close to these!
On a side note, I have also been trying to use some of my food storage items to get better acquainted with how to use them and determine whether or not we like them. I used all powdered ingredients ie; powdered milk, eggs, and butter (except for the butter that is spread over the dough before baking). You honestly cannot even tell! I also had to add about 1 cup more flour to get the right consistency. I used half the dough for dinner rolls and the other half for cinnamon rolls and they were AMAZING!!! They have the light fluffy texture much like a croissant. The next time I make these I will try using whole wheat flour and maybe even some agave nectar in place of the sugar, to make them more nutritious.
Recipe worth trying!
Friday, March 27, 2009
BEST EVER ROLLS!!!
Posted by Valerie at 1:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
These look delish! And I love your blog picture! You have such a cute family.
I want to try this recipe! Sounds like a winner! :)
WOW!! Those look so good! i will have to try them!
Post a Comment