One of the things I love most about Christmas is all the fun crafts and goodies we can make. I have all kinds of activities and crafts planned to do with Tyson this month. Each day we do something different. This particular day we made candy cane bead ornaments. It was pretty simple, Tyson made his all by himself. It was a great teaching tool as well, he had to keep track of the color pattern and count out each color as he went. He just loves to make things, as do I, and I love to watch him! 
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
How fun is that! Tyson did a great job and nice job with the photography too! Where are you finding all your fun craft ideas?
There are a ton of ideas on line. There are a bunch of fun ideas on www.parents.com. These candy cane ornaments came in a little kit I found at Hobby Lobby. The kit made two and only cost me $1. I saw the idea online but when I saw the kit I snagged one. It was cheaper to make it that way then to buy all the supplies individually.
Post a Comment