Tyson was excited to do this project and he thought it was the coolest thing that it was a train! Grandma and Grandpa joined us and mom was the frosting "squirter". Tyson liked to make the train his own, telling mom where to put the frosting so he could add the candy detail. He used some of the ideas from the picture on the box, but he had quite a few of his own. He still tells me when he looks at his train, "that sure was fun, mom!" It sure does make me feel good to know that he likes to do things with mom. I LOVE the memories we are creating and look forward to when Karissa can join us in our adventures!
You created a masterpiece, Buddy, way to go!!! I sure LOVE all your creations and I look forward to making another one with you next year!!! 









The artist and his masterpiece!





2 comments:
Wow, nice job Tyson (and mom, grandma/grandpa)! I love the way it turned out. So cute! Fun times!
That is too cute! I love all the crafts the you and Tyson do. He is such a cuttie! I hope you guys a a great Chrsitmas season and hope to see you all soon.
Post a Comment