Tuesday, May 31, 2011
City Easter Egg Hunt 2011
Every year the city does an Easter Egg hunt. We avoided it over the past few years but I thought we would brave the masses and take the kids this time. They had areas blocked out with caution tape for the different age groups. Since it was just me with the kids and so much chaos, I kept the kids together so I could keep an eye on them both. Once the whistle blew it was a free-for-all. Tyson was off and running, but Karissa did not like the commotion. She cried the entire time while I was trying to get her to pick up some of the candy and eggs that were scattered about. Tyson made out pretty well, but after a total of about 5-10minutes, both the kids were done and ready to go home. If we do this again next year I will be sure to have one adult per child. It was so hard to keep track of Tyson among the hundreds of kids.
Posted by Valerie at 10:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment