Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Grandma & Grandpa Ambler come to visit!

Mom and Dad had the opportunity to come visit last month.  It was a short visit, just a few days, but it was great having them here!  I miss spending time with my family so it was a special treat for us.  While they were here Karissa had her first experience going to prompt care for an ear infection.  Of course it happened while Ben was at a camp out but Tyson got to spend some one on one time with grandpa while Grandma and I took Karissa to the doctor. 
My mom and I had the opportunity to attend a health conference down town while she was here as well.  We had a great time and learned a lot!  
Karissa was always shy when grandma and grandpa would first arrive each morning, but within about 10 minutes or so she was giving hugs and cuddling with one of them.
  It was fun to see how much the kids love their grandparents!  Just wish they lived closer so we could see them more!!!!



0 comments: