Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Underwear
Karissa has been very interested in the potty and asks several times a day to sit on it, so I thought I would break out the underwear and get it washed and ready for official potty training. I opened the package and had them in the laundry waiting to be washed when she saw them and had to have them. I let her play with one pair which she immediately put on. Of course she put them on over her clothes, backwards and inside out, but she put them on herself. It was a challenge getting her dressed that morning since she did not want her underwear off, but I convinced her that she could put them back on after her close were on. She ran around with those panties on all morning until it was time to put them in the wash. The only way she would give them up was if she put them in the washer herself.
Posted by Valerie at 1:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
This is adorable!
She is so cute, funny, determined and sweet and her smile lights up my heart! Love you!
Post a Comment