I started the day the night before by decorating the house for Tyson. Blue and orange streamers with matching ballons! I love to see his face when he walks out of his room in the morning! This year was extra special because he got to have one of his presents first thing in the morning. He got a brand new bike!
The morning usually starts off with making a special breakfast for the birthday boy. He gets to chose and just like last year ableskievers was the winner. Actually that is one of my favorite breakfasts too, so we both enjoyed every last bite!
Most the rest of the day was spent making Tyson's birthday cake while he and his cousin played. He saw a picture in a magazine a few months prior and immediately decided that that was what he wanted for his birthday cake...a ROBOT cake!!! I actually thought it would be easier than last years cake, but not so much. Regardless, it was fun to make and Tyson loved it!
 |
| The ROBOT cake! |
 |
| Doug and Sue got me a cheesecake for my birthday cake...my FAVORITE!!!! |
 |
| Tyson with Great Grandma Raya |
 |
| He was just a little excited to get his first very own video game. |
 |
| A new flash for my camera. I'm so excited to use it! |
 |
| New hiking pants, we plan to do a lot of hiking if the weather ever warms up! |
 |
| Photo opp with great grandma. |
 |
| Tyson loved having Davy here to share his birthday with! |
 |
| I had to get at least one picture of just me with my sweetheart on my birthday. He sure made it a special one! Love you, Ben!!!!! |
1 comments:
What a great robot cake! You are talented Val!
Post a Comment